Epic Gayness of Lower Six Setia : Zi Xiang

Hi Guys and Girls. This might be the first post for this blog. I've came out with the idea of introducing each one of the members of L6S in every post. How about we start with this birthday boy first? I know I should give the first-introducing-priority to our class president. But then , hey come on! Let's celebrate this birthday boy first! (Er , to Zy Lin , I know your birthday is one day earlier then ZX's but the problem is , I don't know what to write about you! HAHA) Maybe Ee Ching / Mun Ching can write something about her later on.
The name given is Lim Zi Xiang. Born on 27 August 1991...... eh this is too formal lah!! How about we do it in more "relaxing and enjoy-to-read ways?"
Okay , let me start.
Meet Zi Xiang , the camwhore of the class. Why did I call him a camwhore? The reason can be clearly seen in my handphone , which is full with his pictures! LOL

See? Camwhore !! and and and , POSERRRRR!!
He celebrated his 18th Birthday today by doing some accounts at the library on a school holiday. HAHAHAH . Well , he did celebrate with the class people the day before. Greenbox , AEON Bukit Tinggi without Azzat around. tsk tsk tsk <-- tiru cindy
The gayness of Zi Xiang!
And is it too late to wish you happy birthday?

Lower 6 Setia wishing you a Happy 18th Birthday and may god bestow his blessings with wealth and prosper on you! STPM, jia you!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment