The new Upper 6 Setia back in action, once again!

Anyeong! So sorry for not updating lately. Miss Vice President Cindy is currently on hiatus. Reason, sudah uzur. Just kidding. *smiles*. She has her own blog now so give some support yeah (and mine too). Well, I'm taking over her place for a while since the blog is as dead as a 100-year corpse(everyone knows that, people have been complaining). Also, thanks to EeChing for your current updates.

Nonetheless, it's not the time to beat around the bush anymore. I am presenting Miss Bendahari Ying Ying's (Which is me, by the way) all-time favorite twins, Zy Lin and Shu Theng aka ShuLin or ZyTheng. You decide. They are like the Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen except the fact that they do not look alike. Maybe they are comparable to Anastasia and Drizella (haha), Cinderella's sisters but they are not even near to being mean. NO NO! They are unique in their own ways. Basically, I will kick it off with the "Similarities and Differences Graphic Organizer" since I have learned it in EST which is pretty "effective" as what my ex-EST teacher
claimed it to be.

I have been working hard on this for the past few days. So, not bashing yeah. It's kinda cacat though. sighs.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Comic sketch done by me. I know it's kinda lame though and I know some of you might not get it but I guess ShuLin@ZyTheng would get what I meant.













Starbucks Endorsers...

Another trivia. They love taking pictures in the t****t/b***r**m. Haha, don't angry k..

barbeque also together..

0 comments:

Post a Comment