FORBIDDEN

The monkeys are at it again! This time we compiled a list of "forbidden" words/sentences that YOU are not allowed to say. EVER.

1) Si beh agak-agak (by Wei Seng)
-He loves saying it whenever we are trying to tease him with Lych..Scandalous..

2) Tiam ar..... -shut up! (by YingYing)
-Shout it out loud whenever people esp. YongLeng try to annoy her...

3) "Deng"..... (by Cindy)
-Haha. Have no idea how it first started. She has been saying it since I first met her. Sorry for not knowing the history....

4) Ish, mengada ar (by Cindy)
-Common to everyone but she insists that we are NOT allowed to add the "ish" and the "ar".

5) Ni zai zuo shen mo-what are you doing? (by YingYing)
-Have been trying not to use it since Lower 6 but arghhh! can't help it but blurting it out when I get bored.

6) Shen me dong dong-I don't know how to translate it (by Mun Ching)
-Never heard of her saying it but it means what is the thing thing? I guess. So bad at translating mandarin. She added the dong twice, just for fun.

7) Oh! (by Ee Ching)
-It's impossible not to add "oh" into our daily lives but Ee Ching's version is different. I can't tell it here but see it for yourself when you talk to her, ok??

8) Wo na li you?, (with the hand gesture) -Where got? (by Ah Er @ Mian Yer)
-ZiXiang first discovered it and we have been teasing her with it but I guess we are not allowed to do it anymore. SIGHS...

Anyway, there's a rule, if the followings above are violated, penalty would be given. What penalty would I say? well... A SLAP! that's my recommendation for using our words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment